Wednesday, August 29, 2007

San Diego.August.2007

Last weekend we decided to go on one last trip for the summer. Thankfully Molly is always happy to have visitors. On Friday we went to Torrey Pines Beach. We could've stayed there all day. The weather was perfect and the water was warm. Then on Saturday we had fun at the neighborhood block party. There was music, food, a bounce house, and swimming. We were able to eat and play, go inside and nap, then go back outside to eat and play some more. It was a much needed escape from the hot desert.



3 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Looks like FUN! We're going to be there the first week of October, and I'm SO excited - just Brett and I! =)

Torrey said...

How fun... I'm dying for a vacation? I can't wait to see you soon. It will be so fun :)

The Giles said...

You might as well move to San Diego - you are always there. I want to go to the beach now.