Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ni Hao!

12 years ago I started writing a girl from Hong Kong who went by Duck Duck (Her Chinese name Tak Yuk sounds very similar). It was the year of the rat, signifying a new beginning. This year the cycle brings us full circle to the year of the rat again and we finally meet!!!

It has been fun to have her and her sister come visit us. Zane has decided to start crawling just for them. Jette Lynn laughs with them all day. And they even got her to say, "Ni hao." (Hi)

Here we are at The Venetian doing the tourist thing.

4 comments:

The Giles said...

No way! You finally met her. I LOVE it. That is so awesome.

Chrissy said...

Ni Hao!!
OH YES...I cant believe that I'm here and time flies...=(
I feel like going to hk soon...come to hk and visit us before Jette Lynn and Zane growing up XD

Monique said...

I remember you writing her! How fun. How long is she staying? HAve fun!

Torrey said...

Oh my gosh... Duck Duck!!! I totally rememer her and all the fun stuff she used to send you at Ricks. Glad you got to see her.