Thursday, March 25, 2010

Favorite Deals

Last week at K-Mart if you bought The Princess and the Frog DVD and the doll you got $10 off. So the doll ended up being $1. Plus I had a $10 off the movie coupon and a $10 off K-Mart coupon. I did this 2 times for a grand total of $5 for 2 movies and 2 dolls!!!! Wish I would've done this deal a few more times but they were out of dolls. I did get 3 rain checks, but the K-Mart coupon expired. Still will be a great deal with $5 rebates.


Without coupons at Smiths the Powerades were 25 cents each and Apple Juice was buy 8 for 99 cents each. Total was $10.25!


At Smiths I got all the brown boxed pasta for 25 cents each. The purple boxes and tuna pouches were free. Buying the beef got me the sauces free. So $7.26 for the meat and $6 for the pasta and sauce. Normally I spend $1 on a box of noodles so this was great! 30 pastas and 6 sauces for the price of 6 pasta.


Last week this is what I got in the mail. FREEBIES ROCK! Mail is a little more exciting now! Some items to note: I ordered some Victoria Secrets sanitizing hand wipes for $2.15 total. With it came a $10 or more gift card. When I use it next month it will have at least ten dollars on it, but maybe $25, $50, or $500. Either way, $2 for $12 worth of product is GREAT! Also, my All You magazine had a coupon for a FREE Rimmel make-up up to $5. Also, Check out my HUGE freebie bottle of Pantene. Nice!


At Target the cereal cost 50 cents each. Everything else was free with coupons. I just paid tax. Of course I did spend a few dollars on ebay buying some coupons, but still a great deal for stuff we need.

1 comment:

DeGooyer Family said...

How do you find all of these good deals - please share!!!! =)