Friday, February 1, 2008

Translations

I've noticed most 2 year olds need their parents around to help others decipher what they're saying. Jette Lynn's no different. In fact, sometimes I don't even know what she's saying. After several attempts she helps me guess what word she's saying. Ha, ha. Some examples are:

fiffet=different, diddle=little, fuh-fun-doh=marshmellow, timing=climbing, musimuc=music,

I was singing "Row Your Boat" and she lowered her head and sadly said, "My tan't whoa." (I can't row) HA!

Here she is "timing."

3 comments:

Diana Taylor said...

Ha! Thats funny, Logan talks to me all day and most the time I'm like "I don't understand." But then when people are over and I tell them what he said they can't believe I can understand.

Vudochki said...

ANNDEE! I don't know if you remember me. I'm Jessica Wood (Jessica Bastian) from way back in the days of Ricks College! Saw your blog link from Torrey and I thought I'd say hi! You have such a beautiful family! here's our blog www.woodfamilyonline.net or www.mckenziewood.blogspot.com Either one will get you there. hope all is well.

Mary Taylor said...

Zane looks SO MUCH OLDER with the little red tie on! Can't wait to see those kids again!
LOVE, Lol