Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weather Forecast

Rory's forecast for Vegas:
Sunny, windy, dusty.

I'm not envious of most of our family who are receiving a TON of snow this week. In fact, I'm almost nauseous that we are moving from one extreme to the other. I could probably write up a list of the pros and cons of living in the heat or the cold and get an even list.

But we'll take the snow, autumn colors, mild summers, and fresh air over the 8 months of extreme heat and 4 months of wind and dust here in Vegas.

Just 3 1/2 months!!!

This is the park next door to my dad's house in Utah.

3 comments:

Diana Taylor said...

I was going to add that the forecast where I live is "dirty, stinky and always 68" but I never leave the house.

Torrey said...

Hurry and get here already would ya! Trust me heat is way better than the cold... but we have got to be more fun than anything you've got in Vegas... Maybe :)

DeGooyer Family said...

So where are you guys moving???